CBS says most Super Bowl ads already sold
LOS ANGELES Nov 7 (Reuters) - The CBS broadcast network has sold most of its ad inventory for next February's Super Bowl, Chief Executive Leslie Moonves said on Wednesday.
Some 30-second spots have sold for more than $4 million each for the TV broadcast on Feb. 3 of the championship game of the National Football League, Moonves told analysts after the company released its quarterly earnings.
CBS is a unit of CBS Corp.
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |