Cognizant quarterly profit rises 22 percent
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp reported a 22 percent rise in quarterly profit as revenue rose 18 percent.
Net income rose to $276.9 million, or 91 cents per share, from $227.1 million, or 73 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $1.89 billion from $1.60 billion.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Millions of Target shoppers face new debit card limits |