Cognizant quarterly profit rises 22 percent
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp reported a 22 percent rise in quarterly profit as revenue rose 18 percent.
Net income rose to $276.9 million, or 91 cents per share, from $227.1 million, or 73 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $1.89 billion from $1.60 billion.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |