Cognizant quarterly profit rises 22 percent
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp reported a 22 percent rise in quarterly profit as revenue rose 18 percent.
Net income rose to $276.9 million, or 91 cents per share, from $227.1 million, or 73 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $1.89 billion from $1.60 billion.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea