Cognizant quarterly profit rises 22 percent
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp reported a 22 percent rise in quarterly profit as revenue rose 18 percent.
Net income rose to $276.9 million, or 91 cents per share, from $227.1 million, or 73 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $1.89 billion from $1.60 billion.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter