Deutsche Bank promotes two bankers to co-head tech M&A
NEW YORK Nov 7 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank has appointed two internal managing directors to co-head the technology M&A team for the Americas, replacing Tor Braham, who recently left the firm, according to memo details obtained by Reuters.
David Locala and Tom Cho, who had worked with Braham, have started in their new roles and are based in San Francisco.
A representative of the bank confirmed the appointments.
Deutsche Bank's technology team has been involved in a number of high-profile deals in recent months including adviser to China's Alibaba Group in its purchase of half of Yahoo's 40 percent stake in the e-commerce giant.
The team has also been active in several technology initial public offerings including ServiceNow Inc, Guidewire Software Inc and the upcoming Ruckus Wireless.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers