Diasorin sees no impact from special div on ordinary payout
MILAN Nov 7 (Reuters) - Italian medical diagnostics group DiaSorin said on Wednesday its proposed special dividend of 0.83 euros per share will have no impact on the payment of the ordinary dividend nor on possible acquisitions.
"The special dividend will not have, should not have, an impact on the ordinary dividend. We will continue to distribute 25 percent of net profit," Diasorin's CEO Carlo Rosa told a conference call.
(Reporting By Massimo Gaia; editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |