Diasorin sees no impact from special div on ordinary payout
MILAN Nov 7 (Reuters) - Italian medical diagnostics group DiaSorin said on Wednesday its proposed special dividend of 0.83 euros per share will have no impact on the payment of the ordinary dividend nor on possible acquisitions.
"The special dividend will not have, should not have, an impact on the ordinary dividend. We will continue to distribute 25 percent of net profit," Diasorin's CEO Carlo Rosa told a conference call.
(Reporting By Massimo Gaia; editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |