Diasorin sees no impact from special div on ordinary payout
MILAN Nov 7 (Reuters) - Italian medical diagnostics group DiaSorin said on Wednesday its proposed special dividend of 0.83 euros per share will have no impact on the payment of the ordinary dividend nor on possible acquisitions.
"The special dividend will not have, should not have, an impact on the ordinary dividend. We will continue to distribute 25 percent of net profit," Diasorin's CEO Carlo Rosa told a conference call.
(Reporting By Massimo Gaia; editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data