Italy's Diasorin proposes extra div as profit rises
MILAN Nov 7 (Reuters) - Italian medical diagnostics group DiaSorin has proposed a special dividend of 0.83 euros per share, as its quarterly profits rose 2.3 percent, the company said on Wednesday.
Net profit rose to 21.4 million euros ($27.30 million) in the third quarter from 20.9 million euros, it said in a statement. This figure includes recently acquired molecular diagnostics assets NorDiag. ($1 = 0.7840 euros) (Reporting By Danilo Masoni)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies