Italy's Diasorin proposes extra div as profit rises
MILAN Nov 7 (Reuters) - Italian medical diagnostics group DiaSorin has proposed a special dividend of 0.83 euros per share, as its quarterly profits rose 2.3 percent, the company said on Wednesday.
Net profit rose to 21.4 million euros ($27.30 million) in the third quarter from 20.9 million euros, it said in a statement. This figure includes recently acquired molecular diagnostics assets NorDiag. ($1 = 0.7840 euros) (Reporting By Danilo Masoni)
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |