Brazil inflation has peaked, will retreat - finance minister
BRASILIA Nov 7 (Reuters) - Brazilian Finance Minister Guido Mantega said on Wednesday that inflation has peaked and indicators are pointing to a retreat to a lower level.
Consumer prices in Brazil rose in October at their fastest pace since April due to higher food prices, government data showed on Wednesday, though a measure of wholesale costs suggested relief should arrive in coming months.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |