Ericsson still sees restructuring costs of 4 bln SEK in 2012
STOCKHOLM Nov 7 (Reuters) - Telecoms gear maker Ericsson repeated on Wednesday it expected total restructuring charges of around 4 billion crowns ($597.21 million) in 2012 after it announced sweeping job cuts in Sweden.
A spokeswoman for the company declined to give financial detail of a new cost-saving package, but repeated the 4 billion crown figure for this year.
Ericsson earlier said it would cut 1,550 jobs in Sweden. ($1 = 6.6978 Swedish crowns) (Reporting by Simon Johnson, editing by Patrick Lannin)
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn