Ericsson still sees restructuring costs of 4 bln SEK in 2012
STOCKHOLM Nov 7 (Reuters) - Telecoms gear maker Ericsson repeated on Wednesday it expected total restructuring charges of around 4 billion crowns ($597.21 million) in 2012 after it announced sweeping job cuts in Sweden.
A spokeswoman for the company declined to give financial detail of a new cost-saving package, but repeated the 4 billion crown figure for this year.
Ericsson earlier said it would cut 1,550 jobs in Sweden. ($1 = 6.6978 Swedish crowns) (Reporting by Simon Johnson, editing by Patrick Lannin)
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped