New Issue-E*TRADE Financial sells $1.305 bln in 2 parts
Nov 7 (Reuters) - E*TRADE Financial Corp on Tuesday sold $1.305 billion of senior notes in two parts, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: E*TRADE FINANCIAL TRANCHE 1 AMT $505 MLN COUPON 6 PCT MATURITY 11/15/2017 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 05/15/2013 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 6 PCT SETTLEMENT 11/14/2012 S&P B-MINUS SPREAD 525 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS TRANCHE 2 AMT $800 MLN COUPON 6.375 PCT MATURITY 11/15/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 05/15/2013 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 6.375 PCT SETTLEMENT 11/14/2012 S&P B-MINUS SPREAD 520 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections