Ford could step up restructuring if Europe's market worsens
BERLIN Nov 7 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co Chief Executive Alan Mulally said on Wednesday that the U.S. car maker will "continue to monitor" the situation in European auto markets to gauge whether further restructuring moves might become necessary.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |