Havas sales lifted by digital, overseas markets
PARIS Nov 7 (Reuters) - French advertising agency Havas said sales rose 11 percent in the third quarter, helped by strong growth from its digital business.
Third-quarter revenue was 428 million euros ($546 million), the company said in a statement on Wednesday, with growth accelerating in the Americas and Asia-Pacific while slowing in Europe. ($1 = 0.7840 euros) (Reporting by Leila Abboud; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Islamist militants on rise in Austria: government