Havas sales lifted by digital, overseas markets
PARIS Nov 7 (Reuters) - French advertising agency Havas said sales rose 11 percent in the third quarter, helped by strong growth from its digital business.
Third-quarter revenue was 428 million euros ($546 million), the company said in a statement on Wednesday, with growth accelerating in the Americas and Asia-Pacific while slowing in Europe. ($1 = 0.7840 euros) (Reporting by Leila Abboud; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal