Havas sales lifted by digital, overseas markets
PARIS Nov 7 (Reuters) - French advertising agency Havas said sales rose 11 percent in the third quarter, helped by strong growth from its digital business.
Third-quarter revenue was 428 million euros ($546 million), the company said in a statement on Wednesday, with growth accelerating in the Americas and Asia-Pacific while slowing in Europe. ($1 = 0.7840 euros) (Reporting by Leila Abboud; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |