Agrium says not approached by potential buyers for retail side
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc , under pressure by its biggest shareholder Jana Partners to spin off its farm retail division, has not been approached by potential buyers, CEO Mike Wilson said on Wednesday.
"We get people sniffing around all the time, just like we do looking at other companies, but we haven't really been approached to buy our retail business," Wilson said in an interview with Reuters.
"I haven't had anyone come to give me an offer on our retail business."
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA