TEXT-Fitch publishes report on Hewlett-Packard tax hearing
Nov 7 - Fitch Ratings has published a special report on the recent Senate hearing related to offshore corporate profit shifting. The 3-page report mainly focuses on the portion of the hearing dedicated to reviewing Hewlett-Packard's offshore loan pools. The report titled "Hewlett-Packard Tax Hearing: If Only the IRS Were This Easy on Individuals" can be found at www.FitchRatings.com. Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist |
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria to fight Islamic State |