TEXT-Fitch publishes report on Hewlett-Packard tax hearing
Nov 7 - Fitch Ratings has published a special report on the recent Senate hearing related to offshore corporate profit shifting. The 3-page report mainly focuses on the portion of the hearing dedicated to reviewing Hewlett-Packard's offshore loan pools. The report titled "Hewlett-Packard Tax Hearing: If Only the IRS Were This Easy on Individuals" can be found at www.FitchRatings.com. Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Indian firms tool up for defense orders on Modi's 'buy India' pledge
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament
- Asia shares sour on China, U.S. dollar in demand