TEXT-Fitch publishes report on Hewlett-Packard tax hearing
Nov 7 - Fitch Ratings has published a special report on the recent Senate hearing related to offshore corporate profit shifting. The 3-page report mainly focuses on the portion of the hearing dedicated to reviewing Hewlett-Packard's offshore loan pools. The report titled "Hewlett-Packard Tax Hearing: If Only the IRS Were This Easy on Individuals" can be found at www.FitchRatings.com. Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols