TEXT-Fitch publishes report on Hewlett-Packard tax hearing
Nov 7 - Fitch Ratings has published a special report on the recent Senate hearing related to offshore corporate profit shifting. The 3-page report mainly focuses on the portion of the hearing dedicated to reviewing Hewlett-Packard's offshore loan pools. The report titled "Hewlett-Packard Tax Hearing: If Only the IRS Were This Easy on Individuals" can be found at www.FitchRatings.com. Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |