Intesa announces result of bond swap offer
MILAN Nov 7 (Reuters) - Italy's biggest retail bank Intesa Sanpaolo said on Wednesday it had accepted bonds worth 2.17 billion euros in a debt swap offer and will issue a new senior bond on Nov. 9.
Intesa said it had received offers for a total of 2.18 billion euros in existing bonds.
It said the new bond will be a senior bond maturing on Nov. 9, 2017. (Reporting By Silvia Aloisi)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies