Intesa announces result of bond swap offer
MILAN Nov 7 (Reuters) - Italy's biggest retail bank Intesa Sanpaolo said on Wednesday it had accepted bonds worth 2.17 billion euros in a debt swap offer and will issue a new senior bond on Nov. 9.
Intesa said it had received offers for a total of 2.18 billion euros in existing bonds.
It said the new bond will be a senior bond maturing on Nov. 9, 2017. (Reporting By Silvia Aloisi)
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York