Intesa announces result of bond swap offer
MILAN Nov 7 (Reuters) - Italy's biggest retail bank Intesa Sanpaolo said on Wednesday it had accepted bonds worth 2.17 billion euros in a debt swap offer and will issue a new senior bond on Nov. 9.
Intesa said it had received offers for a total of 2.18 billion euros in existing bonds.
It said the new bond will be a senior bond maturing on Nov. 9, 2017. (Reporting By Silvia Aloisi)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image