Kraft third-quarter profit rises
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Kraft Foods Group Inc reported higher third-quarter profit on Wednesday, citing help from products, increased investments in advertising and productivity gains.
The newly independent maker of Oscar Mayer lunch meat and Kraft cheese said net income rose to $470 million, or 79 cents per share, from $417 million, or 70 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue increased 3 percent to $4.61 billion.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls