Kraft third-quarter profit rises
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Kraft Foods Group Inc reported higher third-quarter profit on Wednesday, citing help from products, increased investments in advertising and productivity gains.
The newly independent maker of Oscar Mayer lunch meat and Kraft cheese said net income rose to $470 million, or 79 cents per share, from $417 million, or 70 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue increased 3 percent to $4.61 billion.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'