Kraft third-quarter profit rises
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Kraft Foods Group Inc reported higher third-quarter profit on Wednesday, citing help from products, increased investments in advertising and productivity gains.
The newly independent maker of Oscar Mayer lunch meat and Kraft cheese said net income rose to $470 million, or 79 cents per share, from $417 million, or 70 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue increased 3 percent to $4.61 billion.
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site
- U.S. economy bounces back in second quarter
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia