RPT-Euro extends gains vs dollar, Obama projected to win
SINGAPORE Nov 7 (Reuters) - The euro extended gains against the dollar and touched an intraday high on Wednesday after television networks projected that Barack Obama had won re-election as U.S. president over Republican Mitt Romney.
The euro rose to as high as $1.2876 and last stood at $1.2867, up 0.4 percent on the day.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions