Euro falls to 1-month low versus sterling
The euro fell to a one-month low against sterling on Wednesday as weak German industrial output data and lowered growth forecasts from the EU Commission weighed on the single currency ahead of a crucial Greek parliament vote on reforms.
The euro fell to 79.785 pence, its lowest level since Oct 1.
- Australia leads southern search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Shares hit as Crimea vote to spur sanctions against Moscow |