Euro falls to 1-month low versus sterling
The euro fell to a one-month low against sterling on Wednesday as weak German industrial output data and lowered growth forecasts from the EU Commission weighed on the single currency ahead of a crucial Greek parliament vote on reforms.
The euro fell to 79.785 pence, its lowest level since Oct 1.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |