Mexican stocks slump to over one-month low
MEXICO CITY Nov 7 (Reuters) - Mexican stocks fell to their lowest in just over a month on Wednesday, tracking a steep drop on Wall Street a day after the re-election of U.S. President Barack Obama.
Mexico's IPC stock index fell 1.26 percent to 41,195 points, its lowest since Oct. 4, breaking through support at 41,400.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details