Mexican stocks slump to over one-month low
MEXICO CITY Nov 7 (Reuters) - Mexican stocks fell to their lowest in just over a month on Wednesday, tracking a steep drop on Wall Street a day after the re-election of U.S. President Barack Obama.
Mexico's IPC stock index fell 1.26 percent to 41,195 points, its lowest since Oct. 4, breaking through support at 41,400.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters