Molson Coors 3rd-quarter profit boosted by European acquisition
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Molson Coors Brewing Co reported higher quarterly profit on Wednesday helped by the acquisition of operations in Eastern Europe.
Coors, the maker of Coors Light and Blue Moon beers, said third-quarter net income rose to $198.4 million, or $1.09 per share, from $197.4 million, or $1.06 per share, a year earlier.
Net sales increased to $1.20 billion from $954.4 million.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |