BRIEF-Mondelez exec comments
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Mondelez International Inc : * CEO says it is taking longer to improve gum sales than expected * Exec says was slow to react to slowing gum sales in brazil * Exec says does not see huge cost increases next year * CEO says biscuits sales were hurt after it lowered its marketing * CEO says lost market share in Russia in coffee and chocolate as competitors
lowered prices * Exec says arbitration case with Starbucks Corp ended in August;
expects decision "some time"
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- U.S. fast-food workers walk off job, rally for higher minimum wage