Munich Re lifts 2012 net profit aim to 3 bln eur
FRANKFURT Nov 7 (Reuters) - Munich Re raised its full year net profit target to around 3 billion euros ($3.84 billion) after surging investment income and moderate damage claims helped it beat the highest forecast in a Reuters poll for third quarter net profit.
It had previously expected to earn slightly more than 2.5 billion euros in 2012.
($1 = 0.7812 euros) (Reporting by Jonathan Gould)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia