Munich Re lifts 2012 net profit aim to 3 bln eur
FRANKFURT Nov 7 (Reuters) - Munich Re raised its full year net profit target to around 3 billion euros ($3.84 billion) after surging investment income and moderate damage claims helped it beat the highest forecast in a Reuters poll for third quarter net profit.
It had previously expected to earn slightly more than 2.5 billion euros in 2012.
($1 = 0.7812 euros) (Reporting by Jonathan Gould)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |