Munich Re lifts 2012 net profit aim to 3 bln eur
FRANKFURT Nov 7 (Reuters) - Munich Re raised its full year net profit target to around 3 billion euros ($3.84 billion) after surging investment income and moderate damage claims helped it beat the highest forecast in a Reuters poll for third quarter net profit.
It had previously expected to earn slightly more than 2.5 billion euros in 2012.
($1 = 0.7812 euros) (Reporting by Jonathan Gould)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source