Det norske says drills dry well in North Sea
OSLO Nov 7 (Reuters) - Norwegian energy company Det norske said it had drilled a dry exploration well on the Isbjoern prospect in the North Sea.
"The well encountered reservoir rocks of good quality, as expected, but they were water-bearing," Det norske said.
Talisman is the operator in production licence 568, holding a 40 percent interest, while partners Det norske has 20 percent interest, Edison 10 percent and Skagen 10 percent. State owned Petoro holds 20 percent.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers