Peru's central bank bought $20 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Nov 7 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $20 million in the local spot market on Wednesday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.35 percent weaker at 2.607 per dollar.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source