Philippines' Ayala Land 9-mth profit up 27 pct
MANILA Nov 7 (Reuters) - The Philippines' largest property developer Ayala Land Inc posted a 27 percent rise in nine-month profit as a robust economy drove home purchases.
Ayala Land, owned by conglomerate Ayala Corp, said on Tuesday its net profit in January to September rose to 6.6 billion pesos ($161 million) from 5.2 billion pesos a year earlier.
The builder of residential towers and enclaves, office buildings, and hotels, and operator of shopping malls and resorts, said consolidated revenue grew 20 percent from a year earlier to 32.63 billion pesos.
($1 = 41.2 pesos) (Reporting by Erik dela Cruz; Editing by Rosemarie Francisco)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote