Turkey says NATO readying to deploy missiles on its soil -report
ANKARA Nov 7 (Reuters) - Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said on Wednesday NATO was preparing to deploy Patriot missiles on his country's soil, local media reported.
Davutoglu was speaking to Turkish reporters in Brussels. Earlier on Wednesday, a senior Turkish Foreign Ministry official said Turkey planned to make an "imminent" request to NATO for the missiles to be deployed along its border with Syria.
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |
- Two adults, six children dead in Florida shooting: report