Audi Oct sales up 13.9 percent to 123,600 vehicles
BERLIN (Reuters) - Volkswagen's (VOWG_p.DE) Audi luxury division increased sales by 13.9 percent in October to 123,600 vehicles on demand from all major car markets.
Ten-month sales gained 12.9 percent to 1.22 million cars and sport-utility vehicles, Audi said on Wednesday, citing increases of 31.2 percent to 332,959 in China and 18.1 percent to 112,402 in the United States. (Reporting By Andreas Cremer)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia