CBS says most Super Bowl ads already sold
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The CBS broadcast network has sold most of its ad inventory for next February's Super Bowl, Chief Executive Leslie Moonves said on Wednesday.
Some 30-second spots have sold for more than $4 million each for the TV broadcast on February 3 of the championship game of the National Football League, Moonves told analysts after the company released its quarterly earnings.
CBS is a unit of CBS Corp.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel