CBS says most Super Bowl ads already sold
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The CBS broadcast network has sold most of its ad inventory for next February's Super Bowl, Chief Executive Leslie Moonves said on Wednesday.
Some 30-second spots have sold for more than $4 million each for the TV broadcast on February 3 of the championship game of the National Football League, Moonves told analysts after the company released its quarterly earnings.
CBS is a unit of CBS Corp.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |