Wiggins in hospital after collision with van
LONDON (Reuters) - Tour de France and Olympic time trial champion Bradley Wiggins is in hospital after a collision with a van near his home in Lancashire, northern England on Wednesday.
Lancashire Police said they had attended the incident in a story on the Lancashire Evening Post website (www.lep.co.uk) that reportedly left the 32-year-old Englishman with several broken ribs.
(Edited by Tom Pilcher, editing by Pritha Sarkar)
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- Western leaders step away from nuclear talks with Iran as deadline nears
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine