Wiggins in hospital after collision with van
LONDON (Reuters) - Tour de France and Olympic time trial champion Bradley Wiggins is in hospital after a collision with a van near his home in Lancashire, northern England on Wednesday.
Lancashire Police said they had attended the incident in a story on the Lancashire Evening Post website (www.lep.co.uk) that reportedly left the 32-year-old Englishman with several broken ribs.
(Edited by Tom Pilcher, editing by Pritha Sarkar)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea