Deutsche Bank promotes two bankers to co-head tech M&A
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank DBKGI.UL has appointed two internal managing directors to co-head the technology M&A team for the Americas, replacing Tor Braham, who recently left the firm, according to memo details obtained by Reuters.
David Locala and Tom Cho, who had worked with Braham, have started in their new roles and are based in San Francisco.
A representative of the bank confirmed the appointments.
Deutsche Bank's technology team has been involved in a number of high-profile deals in recent months including adviser to China's Alibaba Group ALIAB.UL in its purchase of half of Yahoo's (YHOO.O) 40 percent stake in the e-commerce giant.
The team has also been active in several technology initial public offerings including ServiceNow Inc (NOW.N), Guidewire Software Inc (GWRE.N) and the upcoming Ruckus Wireless (RKUS.N).
(Reporting By Nadia Damouni)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data