Deutsche Bank promotes two bankers to co-head tech M&A
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank DBKGI.UL has appointed two internal managing directors to co-head the technology M&A team for the Americas, replacing Tor Braham, who recently left the firm, according to memo details obtained by Reuters.
David Locala and Tom Cho, who had worked with Braham, have started in their new roles and are based in San Francisco.
A representative of the bank confirmed the appointments.
Deutsche Bank's technology team has been involved in a number of high-profile deals in recent months including adviser to China's Alibaba Group ALIAB.UL in its purchase of half of Yahoo's (YHOO.O) 40 percent stake in the e-commerce giant.
The team has also been active in several technology initial public offerings including ServiceNow Inc (NOW.N), Guidewire Software Inc (GWRE.N) and the upcoming Ruckus Wireless (RKUS.N).
(Reporting By Nadia Damouni)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video