Ericsson still sees restructuring costs of 4 billion SEK in 2012
STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - Telecoms gear maker Ericsson repeated on Wednesday it expected total restructuring charges of around 4 billion crowns ($597.21 million) in 2012 after it announced sweeping job cuts in Sweden.
A spokeswoman for the company declined to give financial detail of a new cost-saving package, but repeated the 4 billion crown figure for this year.
Ericsson earlier said it would cut 1,550 jobs in Sweden.
(Reporting by Simon Johnson, editing by Patrick Lannin)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |