Magnitude 7.5 quake hits off Guatemala's Pacific Coast: USGS
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A magnitude 7.5 earthquake struck off Guatemala's Pacific Coast on Wednesday, the U.S. Geological Survey said.
The temblor was centered about 28 miles southwest of Champerico, Guatemala, at depth of 20.5 miles, USGS said. The quake was originally reported at a magnitude of 7.3.
The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center did not issue a tsunami warning.
(Editing by Eric Beech)
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion