Reuters/Ipsos exit poll: Romney leads among whites, Obama among other ethnic groups
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican Mitt Romney is winning the votes of white male and female voters in his quest to unseat President Barack Obama, but among all other ethnic groups, Romney is trailing by large margins, according to a Reuters/Ipsos exit poll on Tuesday.
White male voters are choosing Romney by about a 20-point margin, while white female voters are favoring the former Massachusetts governor by more than a 10-point margin, according to the poll.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
Revered by millions as a beacon of hope against oppression and as an archetype of reconciliation, Nelson Mandela leaves behind a grieving nation. Video