Reuters/Ipsos exit poll: Romney leads among whites, Obama among other ethnic groups
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican Mitt Romney is winning the votes of white male and female voters in his quest to unseat President Barack Obama, but among all other ethnic groups, Romney is trailing by large margins, according to a Reuters/Ipsos exit poll on Tuesday.
White male voters are choosing Romney by about a 20-point margin, while white female voters are favoring the former Massachusetts governor by more than a 10-point margin, according to the poll.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC