CNN projects Romney wins Kentucky in presidential race
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - CNN projected that Republican Mitt Romney won Kentucky in Tuesday's presidential election.
Kentucky has eight electoral votes and was considered to be a likely Romney victory.
(Reporting By Mark Felsenthal)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |