CBS projects Obama wins New Hampshire in presidential race
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - CBS projected that President Barack Obama won the swing state of New Hampshire in Tuesday's presidential election.
Republican challenger Mitt Romney had hoped to carry the state's four electoral votes, which Obama won in 2008, since Romney is a former governor of the neighboring state, Massachusetts.
(Reporting By Mark Felsenthal)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade