CBS projects Obama wins New Hampshire in presidential race
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - CBS projected that President Barack Obama won the swing state of New Hampshire in Tuesday's presidential election.
Republican challenger Mitt Romney had hoped to carry the state's four electoral votes, which Obama won in 2008, since Romney is a former governor of the neighboring state, Massachusetts.
(Reporting By Mark Felsenthal)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia