WellPoint CEO search may stretch into first quarter
(Reuters) - Health insurer WellPoint Inc (WLP.N) said on Wednesday its search for a new chief executive could stretch into the first quarter of 2013.
Speaking on a conference call with investors, interim CEO John Cannon said it would be "inappropriate" to comment in detail on the search process. He said there are many different combinations of skills that might be attractive in a CEO.
WellPoint is seeking a new CEO following the abrupt departure of Angela Braly in August.
(Reporting By Toni Clarke; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season