WellPoint CEO search may stretch into first quarter
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Health insurer WellPoint Inc said on Wednesday its search for a new chief executive could stretch into the first quarter of 2013.
Speaking on a conference call with investors, interim CEO John Cannon said it would be "inappropriate" to comment in detail on the search process. He said there are many different combinations of skills that might be attractive in a CEO.
WellPoint is seeking a new CEO following the abrupt departure of Angela Braly in August.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East