Adidas CEO sees first signs of Reebok improvement
FRANKFURT Nov 8 (Reuters) - Adidas is seeing the first signs of success at its struggling Reebok brand, the group's chief executive said on Thursday.
"Classics are doing well, Kids is doing well. I'm quite convinced we will be back to growth in 2013," Herbert Hainer said in a video interview published on the group's website.
Adidas earlier on Thursday slightly lowered its sales forecast for 2012 due to stuttering sales at its Reebok and Rockport brands. (Reporting by Victoria Bryan)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.