Air Canada operating profit rises
Nov 8 (Reuters) - Air Canada, Canada's largest airline, reported a 56 percent rise in third-quarter operating profit and said it has entered into talks with the federal government for an extension of pension deficit funding relief.
Operating income at Canada's largest airline increased to C$421 million ($422.8 million) from C$270 million a year earlier.
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist |
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria to fight Islamic State |