Amadeus nine-month earnings up 6.4 pct
MADRID Nov 8 (Reuters) - Spanish travel technology company Amadeus reported a 6.4 percent rise in nine-month earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) to 889 million euros ($1.1 billion), slightly above expectations.
Amadeus said on Thursday nine-month revenue grew 8.4 percent to 2.2 billion euros, in line with forecasts in a Reuters poll, as the company expanded its market share and online flight bookings rose 4 percent. ($1 = 0.7840 euro) (Reporting by Clare Kane; Editing by Dan Lalor)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea despite U.S. warning |