Banco do Brasil sees defaults at Votorantim unit falling-CFO
SAO PAULO Nov 8 (Reuters) - Banco do Brasil sees loan delinquencies at Banco Votorantim SA, in which it has a 49.99 percent stake, falling in the fourth quarter and undergoing a "strong decline" in 2013, Chief Financial Officer Ivan Monteiro said on Thursday.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East