Banco do Brasil sees defaults at Votorantim unit falling-CFO
SAO PAULO Nov 8 (Reuters) - Banco do Brasil sees loan delinquencies at Banco Votorantim SA, in which it has a 49.99 percent stake, falling in the fourth quarter and undergoing a "strong decline" in 2013, Chief Financial Officer Ivan Monteiro said on Thursday.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report