Banco do Brasil sees defaults at Votorantim unit falling-CFO
SAO PAULO Nov 8 (Reuters) - Banco do Brasil sees loan delinquencies at Banco Votorantim SA, in which it has a 49.99 percent stake, falling in the fourth quarter and undergoing a "strong decline" in 2013, Chief Financial Officer Ivan Monteiro said on Thursday.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies