Chili's parent Brinker International names Wyman Roberts CEO
Nov 8 (Reuters) - Brinker International Inc on Thursday said Wyman Roberts will become chief executive and president of the restaurant operator on Jan. 1, succeeding Doug Brooks, who will continue as chairman through December 2013.
Roberts also will retain his current role of president of Chili's Grill & Bar.
Shares in Brinker, which also operates Maggiano's Little Italy restaurants, were down 0.7 percent at $30.47 in early trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb