Chili's parent Brinker International names Wyman Roberts CEO
Nov 8 (Reuters) - Brinker International Inc on Thursday said Wyman Roberts will become chief executive and president of the restaurant operator on Jan. 1, succeeding Doug Brooks, who will continue as chairman through December 2013.
Roberts also will retain his current role of president of Chili's Grill & Bar.
Shares in Brinker, which also operates Maggiano's Little Italy restaurants, were down 0.7 percent at $30.47 in early trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- U.S. strikes Somali militant camp in bid to kill al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |