Chili's parent Brinker International names Wyman Roberts CEO
Nov 8 (Reuters) - Brinker International Inc on Thursday said Wyman Roberts will become chief executive and president of the restaurant operator on Jan. 1, succeeding Doug Brooks, who will continue as chairman through December 2013.
Roberts also will retain his current role of president of Chili's Grill & Bar.
Shares in Brinker, which also operates Maggiano's Little Italy restaurants, were down 0.7 percent at $30.47 in early trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit