- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- UPDATE 2-United Dreamliner diverted due to possible oil filter problem
- U.S. doctor group votes to recognize obesity as a disease
Canada housing starts fall in October
TORONTO Nov 8 (Reuters) - Canadian housing starts fell in October as both single and multiple urban starts slumped, Canada Mortgage and Housing Corp said on Thursday in a report that confirms further slowing in the country's once-booming housing market.
The seasonally adjusted annualized rate of housing starts was 204,107 units in October, down from 223,995 in September. The September figure was revised up from the 220,215 units reported previously.
The number of starts in October was below the forecasts of analysts in a Reuters poll, who had expected 211,500 starts.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this