Capgemini confirms 2012 targets as Q3 sales rise
PARIS Nov 8 (Reuters) - French technology consultancy Capgemini kept its sales and profitability targets for the year as it posted 6.1 percent growth in third-quarter sales driven by strong demand in the U.S.
Capgemini reported a 1 percent like-for-like rise in third-quarter sales to 2.523 billion euros ($3.22 billion) on Thursday, slightly above the average market forecast of 2.496 billion cited by analysts. ($1 = 0.7840 euros) (Reporting by Alice Cannet)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official