Capgemini confirms 2012 targets as Q3 sales rise
PARIS Nov 8 (Reuters) - French technology consultancy Capgemini kept its sales and profitability targets for the year as it posted 6.1 percent growth in third-quarter sales driven by strong demand in the U.S.
Capgemini reported a 1 percent like-for-like rise in third-quarter sales to 2.523 billion euros ($3.22 billion) on Thursday, slightly above the average market forecast of 2.496 billion cited by analysts. ($1 = 0.7840 euros) (Reporting by Alice Cannet)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |